Workers’ Compensation Attorney
Workers’ Compensation Attorney In Denver And Breckenridge, CO
Allow us to help guide you through every step of the legal process to claim what you deserve. We return inquiries promptly and won’t charge you unless you win your case. Our firm strives to help clients restore balance and harmony in their lives once again after a workplace injury or accident situation. These events cause financial hardship and extreme stress, and you shouldn’t have to deal with them alone. We have a deep understanding of Workers’ Compensation in the state of Colorado. In the past 100 years, Colorado workers’ compensation law has been modified but the original intent of the Act remains: quick and efficient delivery of medical and disability benefits to injured workers at a reasonable cost to employers. That’s exactly what we’ll work to get you!
- How Long Has Your Firm Been Handling Workers’ Compensation Cases?
- Are All Employers Required To Carry Workers’ Compensation Insurance?
- How Long Do I Have To File A Workers’ Compensation Claim?
- Can Someone Receive Both Workers’ Compensation And SSD Benefits?
Important questions to consider:
- Have you been adequately compensated for your lost wages?
- Have you received the medical treatment you need to cure and alleviate your injury?
- Have all your medical bills been paid?
- Have you received any permanent disability benefits to which you may be entitled?
- What value does the settlement contain for future medical care?
Issues We Can Handle
At Brewer Law Offices, we have been fighting for worker’s rights since 1992. We have seen a multitude of different cases. Some of the issues we have handled include loss wages, temporary benefits, permanent partial disability as well as permanent total disability. We have successfully gotten our clients adequate medical treatment for a variety of injuries. We also have success in reopening old injury claims.
Although we handle the legal aspects of your case, we also understand that workers’ compensation cases are often personal as well. We’ll always have an open door for you when it comes to concerns, and our goal as legal professionals is to help you get assistance in the areas you need most. This often translates to things such as proper medical care, back pay, and other fair compensation. Let us work alongside you to help navigate the legal channels, and explore the options.
Injuries Covered by Workers’ Compensation
According to the Colorado Department of Labor and Employment, Colorado employers must provide workers’ compensation coverage for their employees. This insurance provides benefits for workers who are injured in on-the-job accidents or who develop occupational illnesses. With very few exceptions, any work-related injury is covered by workers’ compensation. A few examples of workers’ compensation-covered injuries include: overexertion injuries, injuries from falling objects, slip and fall injuries, vehicle injuries, machine entanglement injuries and repetitive motion injuries.
Our office specializes in this area, and we seek to represent any injured worker. We often handle cases from people in the following fields, although we are by no means limited to these areas in our practice:
- Health care workers and supporting staff
- Research and science industry professionals
- Natural resources employees
- Mining workers
- Oil and gas industry employees
- Construction workers
- Road maintenance employees
- Hospital and living facility employees
- Hospitality industry workers
- Ski area employees
- Retail workers
- Restaurant workers
- Mechanics and maintenance workers
- And more
Get what you deserve! Call Now At (303) 900-7274 For A Personalized Case Evaluation.
Call Now For A Personalized Case Evaluation: