The Brewer Law Offices P.C.

Call Now For A Personalized Case Evaluation

(303) 420-8080

The Brewer Law Offices P.C.

How Can I Receive Wage Replacement Benefits?

  • By: Amy Brewer
  • Published: July 16, 2019

A: If you had to take time off work due to a work-related injury or illness, you are eligible to receive temporary disability benefits for the working time you lost. If your employer is refusing to pay your lost wages, our law firm can take the matter to court.

Amy Brewer

About the Author Amy Brewer represents and advises claimants in
a wide variety of workers' compensation matters,
as well as social security disability claims. Read More