Sometimes a work-related injury is obvious, such as an arm crushed by heavy machinery. Often, however, injuries are much more subtle. In such cases, your employer or insurance company may deny that you are hurt or that your injury is job related.
At The Brewer Law Offices P.C., we handle workers' compensation claims involving all types of work injuries and illnesses. Whether you suffered a sudden injury or one that gradually occurred over time, we can help. Attorney Amy Brewer has been practicing law in the Denver Metro area since 1992. She has the experience, compassion and legal skill you need to get the money and benefits you deserve.
We accept cases involving:
- Back injuries from lifting, turning, pulling or pushing
- Head injuries, including frontal lobe injury, traumatic brain injury (TBI), blood clots and inner ear injury
- Neck and spinal cord injuries, including paraplegia and quadriplegia
- Repetitive use injuries, such as carpal tunnel syndrome, overuse syndrome, thoracic outlet syndrome (TOS), ulnar nerve problems or nerve entrapment
- Repetitive lifting injuries
- Knee injuries, such as meniscus tears or ACL injuries
- Complex regional pain syndrome (CRPS) or reflex sympathetic dystrophy (RSD)
- Lacerations causing cut tendons or the loss of use of a limb
- Wrist and shoulder injuries, such as shoulder rotator cuff damage
- Heart attacks caused by unusual exertion
- Asbestos exposure
- Amputations of limbs, fingers or toes
- Occupational diseases, which include repetitive injuries or ailments that happen over time
- Heath care diseases, such as hepatitis C or HIV from needle sticks, MRSA and Mercer Staph infections
- Intervening injuries, which are secondary injuries not related to work
Consult A Knowledgeable Denver Workplace Accident Lawyer
If you have suffered a head injury at work or any other type of injury, we can help you pursue full and fair compensation and benefits. Schedule a free initial consultation with our lawyer by calling The Brewer Law Offices P.C. 303-420-8080 in the Denver Metro area, 970-453-4753 in Breckenridge or contact us online. We look forward to serving you.
Se habla español.