"I enjoy practicing law because I find great satisfaction in helping people who are getting stepped on by insurance companies. I am on your side and I will fight for your rights!"
— Attorney Amy Brewer
With offices in the Denver area and Breckenridge, The Brewer Law Offices P.C. is committed to helping injured employees throughout the Denver Metro area and the mountain communities of Summit County get the benefits and money they deserve. Here are just a few kinds of workers we represent:
- Ski area and resort employees: We have represented individuals from all major Denver ski areas, including Breckenridge Ski Resort, Vail Mountain, Keystone Resort, Arapahoe Basin Ski Area, Silverton Mountain, Aspen Highlands, Copper Mountain Resort, Loveland Ski Area and more.
- Heath care workers: Our law firm serves doctors, nurses, surgeons, nursing assistants and others who have been injured or contracted a disease on the job.
- Construction workers: We help contractors, subcontractors, heavy equipment operators and other construction site workers pursue compensation for their injuries.
- County and state employees: Our firm assists firefighters, peace officers and others in work-related injury claims.
- Maintenance workers: We represent housekeeping staff, janitorial staff, snowplow operators, individuals hired to shovel snow off roofs and many more.
- Other employees: We aid injured workers in all other businesses, from mom and pop shops to giant supermarket chains.
What If My Employer Doesn't Have Workers' Comp Insurance?
Many lawyers will not take a workers' compensation case involving an uninsured employer. However, we will. Attorney Amy Brewer has successfully represented individuals who have worked for uninsured contractors and others.
Talk To A Denver Construction Accident Lawyer
If you have an industrial injury, do not hesitate to defend your rights and benefits. Schedule a free initial consultation with our lawyer by calling The Brewer Law Offices P.C. We can be reached in the Denver Metro area at 303-420-8080 and in Breckenridge at 970-453-4753. You can also contact us online. We return all calls promptly and only charge contingency fees.
Se habla español.