The Brewer Law Offices P.C.

Call Now For A Personalized Case Evaluation

(303) 420-8080

The Brewer Law Offices P.C.

What If I Suffer From A Permanent Disability?

  • By: Amy Brewer
  • Published: July 16, 2019

A: If you still suffer from your work-related injury, you may be eligible for permanent impairment benefits, which are based on impairment rating guidelines. Workers’ compensation offers two kinds of permanent disability benefits: permanent partial disability and permanent total disability. Such benefits usually involve a lump sum payment or weekly payouts.

Amy Brewer

About the Author Amy Brewer represents and advises claimants in
a wide variety of workers' compensation matters,
as well as social security disability claims. Read More